Here are some additional instructions to help you:
- The chat room will open at 8:30 p.m. on Wednesday, February 4 at the following link: http://breeze.iu.edu/IUBPs
The same link will be used for future discussions, so please bookmark this page.
- We will still use the discussion board on the Facebook group page for the Q&A. Please post your questions there starting next Wednesday morning. We will try to copy these into the chat and address
- The chat function in Connect is very easy to use - just type in the chat window to join the discussion. There is also a drop-down menu at the bottom; you can choose to speak to the entire room, or send a private message to one person.
- There are also other functions of the chat room that we could potentially utilize, such as file sharing, so if at any point during the chat you would like to share a file with someone, we will attempt to give you that ability when it comes up.
- I will be on hand during most of the target time to help out, so feel free to message me through the chat room at any time or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We would like to have as many participants as possible to help us test out this new feature, so please drop by the chat room Wednesday.